Thursday 16 August 2018

Revel Nail

Wanderlust Revel Mates 

Oh my! I forgot how much energy looking after a toddler takes lol. The front room looked like a jumble sale with toys, teddies, building blocks and play doh everywhere, but we has lots of fun and laughter. 
For the next Revel Mates Wanderlust polish and dip powder I have made a video tutorial showing me use both items.
So here's the shade I chose.
HolĂ  is a very pretty pastel but bright orange coral.
Check out my pics and I'll leave my video at the end of this post.




I'm loving the quality of both dip powder and nail polish, and I hope you are enjoying my side by side comparison to see how well the shades match.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to find Revel Nail, and I'll have another review with the next shade very soon.
Stay safe and much love....

16 comments:

  1. Yes!!! I love this color! I can’t see the difference between them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty coral! I really can't tell them apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is somewhat noticeable but not a lot x

      Delete
  3. That's a lovely bright coral!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this shade of coral! I'm supposed to learn how to do dip powders for a job I'm taking! I'm pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this color! It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a stunning colour! Which liquids did you buy from eBay? My Kiara Sky base is so thick, I could do with a substitute :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just searched for dipping powder liquids. Also been looking on aliexpress x

      Delete