Wednesday 22 August 2018

Born Pretty Store

Gold and Silver Nail Studs

Happy days! Something as simple as a new tempered glass screen protector and my phone is so much easier to use! The weather has also cheered up for a few days too.
I have in front of me today a fun little nail wheel full of gold and silver 3D nail rivit studs in square, triangle and teardrop shapes.
Following on from a mani I created yesterday I just knew the silver studs would look awesome.

Applied with just a matte top coat, they fitted snuggly to my nails and looks striking!
For the gold, I paired the teardrop shape with this pretty colour which you can read about tomorrow!

A nice selection of flat and 3D shapes in assorted sizes, with a flat base that can be used in so many ways and with any colour.
These studs plus many other new and amazing items can be purchased over on the Born Pretty Store website and please use my discount code BABX31. You can also find them on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

7 comments: