Tuesday 14 August 2018

Milvart

Stone Marble Water Decals 

Howdy! Just a quick post today as I'm off shopping for school bits! 
These are the final 2 sets of water decals from 
Milvart. Both are similar just in different colours, and as a stone marble look still seems all the rage, they were perfect for me to save till the end!
J173 and J174 are both extremely detailed and I love the golden foil marble effect. I wore these together over a white base to help the transparent colour pop, and just look awesome.

I wasn't sure what finish, glossy or matte.
I'm still undecided. What do you think?

All Milvart water decals are absolutely awesome. Not only for the range of different designs but application is super easy. A great And fast way to achieve a stunning mani.
Facebook and Instagram is where you can also find Milvart.
Stay safe and much love....

8 comments:

  1. LOVE these decals! Especially the turquoise one. I need to order it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The decals are amazing! I love them with matte. You make these look effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pink marbled are awesome! I love their decals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these are so cool!! They look incredible matte!

    ReplyDelete