Friday 31 August 2018

Charlies Nail Art

3D Silver Skulls

I'm still trying to decide if this week has gone slow or quick! But a busy weekend ahead...
Anyway continuing with my Halloween reviews for Charlies Nail Art, I have today 2 cute 3D Silver Skulls, they also come in gold and are only 39p. They have a textured look and measure 9mm x 6mm with a slight curve to fit snuggly to your nails.
I placed one charm over a black matte base as an accent nail. For my other nails I made some reverse stamped decals with a skull and rose image.
I really like how the texture in the skull charm pops over the black base. I stuck to my nail with just matte topcoat and it stuck firm, due to the curve in the charm. The skulls on the other nails really bring this mani together.
BNM15 is my 15% discount code, and can be used with any order you make over the Charlies Nail Art website. Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter is where you can also find them and stay up to date with all the new items.
Stay safe and much love....

3 comments:

  1. This nail art is perfect! I love the accent nail with the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those charms are so cool!! Your nail art pairs really well with them!

    ReplyDelete