Friday 3 August 2018

Charlies Nail Art

Iridescent 3D Hearts

Writing this post covered in glitter particles lol I can see then twinkling in the sun as it's another hot gorgeous day here in the UK :)
I've a pretty girly mani today using a new item from Charlies Nail Art.
These Iridescent 3D Hearts are simply stunning with s pretty pearl finish. You get 2 white, 2 pink and 2 purple hearts for only 59p and each heart measures 8mm x 8mm. For my mani I used the pink ones.


I started with a light pink polish to which I added a unicorn mermaid pigment. Painted half heart sections with white polish on 2 nails and using a water based top coat I applied pink micro beads and the 3D Hearts. So pretty and very romantic looking.
As I mentioned this a one from many of the brand new items over on the Charlies Nail Art website.  Don't forget you can keep up to date with them on FacebookInstagram and
Twitter. Plus should you make an order please use my 15% discount code above.
Stay safe and much love.....

10 comments:

  1. The pigment on the pink looks neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be a little too large for my nails, but they look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These definitely give me kawaii vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing how you used the little beads to outline the half-hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 3d manis. Hearts look awesome. Iridescent things always attract me. Lovely mani.

    ReplyDelete