Monday 13 August 2018

Vivien Kondor

Permeable Henna Polish 

Did you have a good weekend? Mine was ok I guess. Hubby back at work after having a 2 week holiday, and going uniform shopping this week.
I'm almost at the end of swatching this Permeable Henna Polish collection from 
Vivien Kondor. How quick time flies! So the next five are pinkish shades. Instead of me talking about them all, check out my video and you can see live swatches of each of these 5.
The shades are HA21 Devine, HA22 Amethyst, HA23 Pink Tourmaline, HA24 Rubellite and HA25 Enchanted Pink.
All I will say is that my video lighting was a bit off, still getting used to my new phone! These 5 consist of4 creme finishes and 1 pearl shimmer finish.

Devine.

Amethyst.

Pink Tourmaline.

Rubellite.

Enchanted Pink.

Again all highly pigmented and beautiful to apply, with a great finish and fast drying time.
The next 5 to come finish the pink shades and move to beige/brown colours, and I'm looking to trying them out.
Should any of these shades take your fancy, head on over to the Vivien Kondor website and place an order, not forgetting to use my discount code 'tracey20' with UK and international delivery why not treat yourself!
You can also checkout Vivien Kondor on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

16 comments: