Friday 10 August 2018

Charlies Nail Art

Abstract Floral Nails

So another Friday and am I glad! Its been a bit hectic this week. Up, down, left, right and round and round! Yep one of those, but doing my nails relaxes me and helps a lot, even though I managed to injure my shoulder!
I'm sure you are also aware the Friday is my regular day for Charlies Nail Art reviews, and I have some fun, colourful Fushion Flower nail wraps.
Another new item that's been added to the website and only 89p. The thing I like about these water nail wraps, is as they are slightly thicker, I can gently stretch them to fit my nails without distorting the image. They are on a white base, so you don't really need a base colour on your nails. Adhered well with enough slide for perfect placement, and easy clean-up.

I added a holo topcoat.

So fun and colourful are these particular wraps, but there are plenty more other and new designs over on the Charlies Nail Art website.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to see all the newest and fab items .
Don't forget to use my discount code too!
Stay safe and much love.....

10 comments: