Wednesday 8 August 2018

Moyou Nails Fashion

Summer Stamping

Well it was hot when I created this mani, but now the temperature has dropped by 10° and feels much cooler. Much better for painting my nails and sleeping! The humidity was terrible last night. I'm hoping the warmer weather does make a return soon, especially as it's still the school holidays.
This square stamping plate from Moyou Nails Fashion is a fab Summer inspired plate.
I love all the open singular images that are perfect for leadlighting or reverse stamping. Each image is so detailed and cute.
For my base I made a beach look using a fan brush and acrylic paint. I then stamped various designs with black on many stampers and coloured them in. Stamped and stuck on my nails using foil glue. Top coated and done! The water in the pool was the perfect backing for my photos.

An awesome plate to create a Summer or holiday look, even for a day at the beach.
Check out the Moyou Nails Fashion website for all their plates, polishes and other accessories.
Plus don't forget you can use my discount code below, and FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to keep up to date with them. If you have any Moyou Nails Fashion items, post and share your manis over on our Facebook Page.
Stay safe and much love.....

12 comments: