Friday 17 August 2018

Charlies Nail Art

New Nail Wraps

What a busy day I have ahead. Waiting on delivery of a new washing machine and a house full of washing to catch up with! This month has certainly been an expensive one...
So today for Charlies Nail Art I have a super brand new item that was only added to the website yesterday! And with the change in weather (sad face!) they are perfect.
Called Country Park each design is so detailed and very pretty. With curved sections for easier and cleaner cuticle application and selected sizes. I mentioned before I love these types of decals as you can very gently stretch them to fit, should your nails be long like mine. Already on a white base, so no need for a colour. A matte finish suited these perfectly.

A super pretty look, so easy to do and I love how each nail design is different. You can find these plus many more new items over on the
Charlies Nail Art website.
Don't forget to use my discount code BNM15 should you make an order, and keep up to date with them on FacebookInstagram and
Twitter.
Have a fab day and as always, stay safe and much love......

14 comments:

  1. What cute landscape wraps! I love how detailed they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like they applied really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like a beautiful painting on your nails! The matte looks is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, especially for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and so neat mani.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design, its so pretty and detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the colors in these! They remind me of children's books from my youth.

    ReplyDelete