Thursday 8 February 2018

Nicole Diary

Rainbow Stamping

School holidays come round so quick! Hi guys, yes it's the last day of school and another birthday weekend, for hubby, next weekend is mine! Told you February was expensive for birthdays lol.
So onto my final square stamping plate from Nicole Diary.
ND113 is a full image plate. Although there are four designs, they all merge into one another nicely. I'll admit I wasn't a huge fan of this plate and left it till last for that reason!
That was until I create my rainbow decals, now I love this plate!
 
A matte finish looked so much better than a shiny one, and my favourite nail is my pointer finger. I just love the open part of the design against the curve of colour.
Then I wondered what a holo topcoat would look like, so here's one I made myself under artificial light.
 
Overall this bundle of square stamping plates is great value and have a nice range of designs, both full nail and singular. You can find them over on Amazon.com or Aliexpress, and Nicole Diary are also on Facebook and Instagram. 
Stay safe and much love.....

8 comments:

  1. I really love the sort of designs on this plate and what you did with them. They really are perfect for reverse stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would look great over a rainbow base too 😊

      Delete
  2. This really looks awesome! I love it matte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I really like how a matte finish can totally change the look of a mani x

      Delete
  3. Your decals came out great. I always struggle with creating some and give up in the end. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cannoli! You make some great decals!

    ReplyDelete