Monday 19 February 2018

Born Pretty Store

Petal Water Decals 

Hi guys, did you have a good weekend? It was my birthday yesterday and I'm still not feeling 100%, but got spoiled by my kids and have some new polishes to play with!
So as I haven't reviewed water decals from 
Born Pretty Store in ages, when I saw these 2 I just knew I had to try them. 
Both the same rose and petal design, but in 2 different shades and both are equally beautiful. Today I have 220 and will do a separate post on 219 and I might just try them together!
You can see that not only do you get full roses, but floating petals too, which means you can create a variety of different looks.
I started with a white base and randomly sponged a super light pink polish. Cut the desired decals from the sheet. They didn't need long in water and had enough slide for perfect placement. I added some rhinestones and absolutely love this mani!


I really can't wait to try the other set and have a feeling that both used together will look awesome! If you like the look of these water decals, I'd recommend them and don't forget to use my discount code below.
 
As always you can find Born Pretty Store over on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

10 comments:

  1. These are very dainty and pretty. I can imagine using them as an accent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely they would look great as an accent ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  2. I love how you put them together. It’s so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how pretty and delicate these are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Bday Dear. It looks beautiful like watercolor nailart.

    ReplyDelete