Tuesday 27 February 2018

My Favourite Polishes Part 3

My Own Indies

Hey all. Well the just lately the weather here has been horrid. Super cold and on and off snow showers! Not my weather at all!
Continuing on with my favourite polishes, I have today 5 Indies I made myself way back in 2015! Something I wanted to try, not that I was expecting it to take off, but for me personally. 
The first 3 are all one coater's and also stamp really well.
Green on Me has a pearly shimmer finish and a mid green almost turquoise. Smooth application and quick drying time.

Steel Blue Waters is again a pearl shimmer that stamps so well as does Green on Me. I love the shade of this and how smooth a finish it has.

Purple Berry Smoothie is not too dark in colour, and a rich looking. Stamps nicely and another smooth finish.

Next up are the 2 special polishes I created for my granddaughter, and in memory of my Mum.
Millie-rose is a girly pink with scattered holo and perfect for my granddaughters name! Swatched with 2 coats and top coat.

Lastly Forever in my Heart, made in memory of my Mum, and a pretty red scattered holo. Perfect rose red and one I'm sure my Mum would have loved.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'm not sure if I'll have another for next week. I'll have to search through my stash!
Stay safe and much love.....
 

12 comments: