Tuesday 6 February 2018

Moyou Nails Fashion

Valentine's Stamping 

Howdy all! Are you in the mood for Valentine's Day? We don't normally bother here as we have so many birthdays through February, and our wedding anniversary in March, this year we are celebrating 25 years!!!
Anyway back to my post for today and I'm sharing with you all this cute square stamping plate from Moyou Nails Fashion.
Valentine's 454 has 16 singular hearts, each with a different design, shape and size. I really like the assorted images inside the hearts, it adds extra detail. On running my fingertip over the plate, all images feel as they are etched perfectly.
So for my first look, I went with a pink to red gradient with white stamped hearts.
 
You can see how well these all pick up and stamp. You can find all Moyou Nails polishes
here, they are great for painting your nails, stamping and gradients.
Next I made a reversed stamped patchwork heart Valentine's look. Check out my video tutorial below to see how I created this mani, and my trick using foil glue.


A matte finish was perfect for this, and I do love patchwork mani's. My discount code is below for you all and why not check out Moyou Nails website, as they have XL rectangular plates, silicone stamping mats, peelable polishes and more.
You can also keep up to date with them over on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

13 comments: