Wednesday 28 February 2018

Beauty Big Bang

Purple Chrome

Hi friend's, I'm laying in bed writing this post at 3.30am! Yes you read right! Unable to sleep due to the extreme cold weather that's not only bought snow but gave me my cold back :( So while I'm laying here watching the snow fall, I thought I'd write today' blog post.
Beauty Big Bang has some very lovely items, one of which is this Mermaid Mirror Chrome, it comes in a pretty purple and you get 0.5g of product. 
You can see how muted this pigment looks, and the slight sparkle it has but don't let this deceive you. I mean look at the stunning finish over regular black polish.
 

Then I mixed some pigment with my clear water based polish and painted over my nails for a shimmer effect.

You can see that here in my quick video.


Both results are equally beautiful and a nice plus different way to use pigment powders.
Please use my discount code TRAB10 off any order you make over on the Beauty Big Bang website. You can pay by credit card or PayPal and free worldwide delivery too!
FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ are all the other ways you can find Beauty Big Bang and keep up to date with them.
Stay safe and much love.....

16 comments:

  1. Holy cow, this is gorgeous! You do such a great job with these mirror powders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! That's so vibrant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were better with these powders

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool color of chrome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty but I wish it had more shift for something called mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly where the shimmer effect when painted over comes from. Who knows lol x

      Delete
  6. Oh my god, look how intense that is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. I much prefer the chrome finish x

      Delete