Friday 9 February 2018

Charlies Nail Art

Valentine's Bling

Yay for Friday, yay for a week off! Hubbies birthday today and he's still off work after being really ill, but a bit better now and waiting on some test results.
With Valentine's slowly approaching I thought I do a bling mani and these Heart Gems from 
Charlies Nail Art are just perfect for my blingy look. You get 2 3D gems for 25p they measure 10mm have a flat back and come in pink, silver, red, blue, purple and black.
I have the pink ones.
So sparkly and great for the look I had in mind. I started with a pink polish which painted my pointer finger, used a lighter pink and made a gradient on my middle and pinky, my ring finger was painted with a holo pink glitter that matched the heart gem perfectly. Using other items I've previously reviewed for Charlies Nail Art to finish the look.
I used a matte topcoat to adhere the rhinestones and heart gem.
A special bling look perfect for special Valentine's ♡
As per, my discount code BNM15 is available for you all to use. Just check out Charlies Nail Art on Instagram to see the fabulous feedback from all their customers. You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.
Have a fantastic weekend and stay safe, much love....

8 comments: