Wednesday 14 February 2018

My Favourite Polishes Part 1

Vivien Kondor 

Hi guys, hope you are all well. I've been thinking just lately about starting something new on my blog. Just recently I've got back into makeup and treated myself to some new bits, but feeling under the weather to try them all out properly, plus I need more confidence to take a selfie, let alone post it all over social media!
So I thought that in between my reviews, I would start a new section sharing some of my favourite polishes I have in my stash. I've sold a fair few polishes over the years, and don't own many Indies or high brand polishes, but that doesn't mean you can't have pretty nails being on a bugdet. 
To start off I have 4 polishes from Vivien Kondor, a London brand. It was hard to choose from all their beautiful polishes, and I will have another bunch of favourites in another post.
Now finally to the polishes....
From 4 of their different collection we start with Noir, a black holographic. Perfect in two coats, and the subtle holo is beautiful in the sun. You can see this in my next pic under artificial light.

Rusty Red is next from the Water Permeable (Halal) collection. No base or top coat with this one as it would take away the Water Permeable part. But a stunning finish and shade. Two coats for perfect opaque-ness.
Hope you have your sunglasses for this in your face Neon Pink! How vibrant and creamy does this look. It dries to a semi matte finish, and looks awesome with a glossy topcoat. Could be a one coats, but I always do two.
Finally and did I save the best for last! My all time favourite colour and this remade limited edition Colbalt Blue is one awesome creme blue. This shade is in their Assorted Collection, again swatched with 2 coats and top coat.
These polishes are all great quality, apply smoothly and very pigmented, that's why they are my first 4 favourite.
 
If you follow Vivien Kondor on Facebook or
Instagram you would have seen that they are releasing 3 new polish collections in the Spring.


How good do these look, just a shame I can't wear gel polish anymore 😕
Anyway hope you enjoyed the first instalment.
Stay safe and much love.....

9 comments:

  1. The neon pink and the blue ones are mah favorites!!! They look so creamy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! That pink seared my retinas! Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one...gorgeous green! I'd love to see it in a St. Patty's day mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think my camera may have been playing up as it's actually black! X

      Delete
  4. Beautiful swatches and polishes! I love some of my mainstream affordable polishes a much as my indies.

    ReplyDelete