Wednesday 14 October 2015

Zoya Review

Zoya Polish and Fast Dry Drops


Hey all, I'm so excited for this post. My first ever Zoya polish to swatch! Margaret from Zoya Nail Polish UK very kindly sent me a beautiful pink polish and fast dry drops to review.
The polish is called Michelle, and is an awesome bright iridescent shade of pink.
The Fast Dry Drops is something I haven't tried before, but I'm always looking for a way to dry my polish quickly, so fingers crossed.


The Fast Dry Drops came with a seperate pipet dropper, that replaces the cap on the bottle. Some more info from Zoya Nail Polish UK...

Zoya Nail Polish is the BIG5FREE: Free of Camphor, Toluene, Formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and Formaldehyde resin. Vegan friendly and not tested on animals.

Zoya Nail Polish in the UK won Best Nail Polish and Best Nail product[Zoya Get Even] in 2015 Beauty Shortlist awards. Also won longest wearing nail polish by both Sunday mirror and Natural Health Magazine.

Our Polish Remover won Best Beauty Buy with In Style 2014

Back to this polish, it was really nice to apply and such a beautiful colour. Swatched with 2 coats and no topcoat.



The glossy finish this polish has without a topcoat is amazing. To use the Fast Dry Drops, I waited for a few seconds after applying the second coat of polish, then dropped 1 drop onto the middle of each nail (working on one nail at a time) moved my hand around so the drops could cover my nail.


After 5 mins they were touch dry, and after 10 mins the polish felt totally dry!  I also found where the drops had run onto my skin it had nourished my cuticles.
Over all Michelle is an amaxing polish for application, colour and finish. The Fast Dry Drops are the bomb!! I'd recommend these to anyone who loves painting their nails and don't have the time to sit there helpless while the polish dries.
You can find Zoya Nail Polish UK on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ and why not give them a like or a follow too :) 
Stay safe and much love...

23 comments:

  1. I love Zoya polish! I have these drops and never use them, I always forget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first Zoya and hopefully not to be the only one. The drops are awesome xx

      Delete
  2. That color is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it sure is a stunner ♡

      Delete
  3. I think I have these drops but I've never used them before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd so recommend them, I think they are great x

      Delete
  4. I love Zoya! That color is gorgeous! I have these drops but only used them once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love zoya!! One of my fav brands

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle is made for you! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful swatch! Hopefully you'll get more Zoya to swatch in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really hope so it's a brilliant brand :)

      Delete
  8. I have a few Zoya polishes but I wouldn't mind adding a few more to my collection! This color looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely swatch! Zoya is what started it all for me, by far my favorite mainstream brand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zoya is my favorite mainstream brand by far. Michelle looks fantastic on you! I haven't tried the fast dry drops but I'm happy to see they work well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore Zoya! So glad you got to use some!

    ReplyDelete