Friday 9 October 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

3D Skeletons


Hello lovelies, I'm so glad it's Friday and to end this week my review from Charlies Nail Art is some cute Skeleton decals. There are 2 in a pack for 39p, you can find them here. 
They were hard to capture to show all the details, so I did a macro shot. They measure 12mm high and 5mm at the widest point. 


How cute do they look. I was so excited to try these out with glow in the dark polish and my new black light. So after painting my ring finger white and other nails black, I applied 3 coats of a yellow glow in the dark polishes over the white, and on the black I painted stripes with white acrylic paint and topped these with the glow in the dark.



Incase you're wondering what glow in the dark polish I used, it's this one I got from my local pound shop.


And here's what they look like under black light...


This was my first time trying black light photos, so practise is needed, but this looked beautiful in the dark and the skeleton decal made this mani complete.
Don't forget my 10 % discount code BNM10

And that you can find and follow Charlies Nail Art on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+
Thank you for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love....

27 comments:

  1. It looks so cool in the GITD shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These skeletons looks so unique and I like what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, and super for Halloween. Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I love these! Those little skeletons are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is that glow in the dark shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I loved playing with the black light :)

      Delete
  5. That glow shot is insane. Love the charm too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your GITD shot! Awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the GITD shot too. Very cool mani for Halloween as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love the GITD too, I'm sure I'll be doing plenty more this month x

      Delete
  8. Wow, that GITD shot is epic and I love the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute for Halloween! I love the GITD shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this manicure! Those skeletons are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! Great GITD shot! Those are so hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, I'm still getting used to taking them. Thank you x

      Delete