Saturday 31 October 2015

Halloween Stamping

Nails for 2 challenges 

Hello beautiful readers,  so sorry I haven't posted in a few days, things just got a bit hetic here with school holidays. So at last the weekend! With 2 different challenges for Halloween nails due today, it made sense to just the one mani.
So for #clairestelle8oct and 30 Days of Colour Challenge, here are my halloween nails. 
Started with a white base and made a purple to silver gradient, then sponged Born Pretty Silver holo over the gradient. 




Then with a selection of different stamping plates,  Moyou Nails 123, BM 13, Hehe 57, XLR 11 and Pretty Black Polish I created my Halloween Nails.



I love scene nails, and can't wait to create some for Christmas!
Have a great evening, whatever you're doing, and remember to stay safe.
Much love....


11 comments: