Monday 5 October 2015

Moyou Nails Review

Polish and Plate 


To start this week off I have a very pretty plate and polish to share with you all from Moyou Nails. I'm doing this review slightly differently this week.


This plate has some larger full nail designs, in some awesome geometric shapes. These would look great over a gradient mani. You can find this plate here.


The polish is a gorgeous cobalt blue colour,  and can be found here. Look how well these two work together.




As a nail polish, this was totally opaque in 1 coat. Such a vibrant colour that was beautiful to apply and self leveling. No topcoat in this photo.


So to my mani. I painted all my nails white, apart from my ring finger which I painted black. I stamped the same design on all my nails for this review. Over white this polish looks amazing, a bit muted over the black but still visible. No topcoat here.



When I applied topcoat it seem to make the polish look darker, but still gorgeous over white. Reminds me of a Chinese type mani.


Overall I love both plate and polish. The design are really pretty and well etched,  the polish is an awesome vibrant colour. My 20 % discount code is traceysp.


FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ are the places to find and keep up to date with Moyou Nails.
Stay safe and much love....

28 comments:

  1. Your stamping is always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Great stamping! I love that bird image on the stamping plate.

      Delete
    2. It is a very beautiful stamping plate x

      Delete
  3. So stunning! It's great that you can stamp so perfectly on such long nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, believe me it did me some practice especially to double stamp an image x

      Delete
  4. The swallow stamp is to die for! Your stamped mani is absolutely gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polish reminds me of Pacific Blue! So gorgeous and your stamping is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very stunning colour. Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Stunning, I love that blue/white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty blue, and your stamping is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that blue is fantastic! Definitely going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is, one of the best blue polishes I've tried, for colour and finish x

      Delete
  9. Love the blue over the white, it looks really crisp and like a great stamping polish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. all these patterns are beautiful Loved your stamping on the spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stamping! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. White and blue is one of my fav color combos. Your stamping is flawless!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) there's something about a white and blue colour combo

      Delete