Monday 12 October 2015

Moyou Nails Review

Polish and Plates Part 5 


Today's Moyou Nails review is a gorgeous polish and very pretty plate. I could have done this review sooner as this polish is perfect for Summer, but I waited till now as I'm dragging summer out for as long as possible, even though the sun's still shining there is a drop in temperature. 


Razzle Dazzle Rose is a beautiful purpley pink colour that was opaque in 1 coat, but I did 2 to intensify the colour. Swatched here with no topcoat.


Plate 309 is a very beautiful Wedding inspired plate. Champagne glasses, wedding cake, hearts and of course the rings.


I chose a very pale lavender polish as a base colour and stamped various images with Razzle Dazzle Rose.



The champagne glasses and wedding cake took me a few attempts to pick up, I found I had to scrape the polish from the plate with a lighter touch.
All in all these are both beautiful and although the plate is more wedding, it could also be used for an engagement or valentines day.

Don't forget to use my 20 % discount code traceysp if you like these or any of the other polishes and plates I review.

FacebookInstagramGoogle+ and Twitter
are the places you can keep up to date with Moyou Nails
Stay safe and much love....

23 comments:

  1. I love the swatch, it's so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This plate is so versatile, not just for weddings. And I love the pink stamping polish as a regular polish - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicate and pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how light and pretty the polish stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pretty as a polish and for stamping x

      Delete
  5. Not a fan of the plate but I do like the stamping polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the change of color in wearing it vs stamping with it. What a lovely plate too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very pretty plate! I love the ring placement on your thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful plant and I just adore your mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I take it you mean plate :)

      Delete