Thursday 15 October 2015

Lady Queen Review

Full Nail Water Decals 


Hi guys, hope I find you a well today. I have some very pretty floral full nail water decals to share with you all from Lady Queen. I love water decals as they are super easy to apply and such a quick and easy way to make any manicure look pretty. 



I have style BLE/M11 but these decals come in different floral designs, you can see them here. They are very detailed and colourful. My nails are long and these decals fitted perfectly, but even if you have shorter nails you can still use them, even possibly cut each decal in half and get more mani's from them :)
As they cover the whole nail I only painted mine with base coat. I cut each decal ready for each nail and applied like any other decal. The one thing I did notice with these ones, they seemed slightly thicker and needed more time in water before they came off the backing paper. But this wasn't a problem and applying them was really easy. I did a quick video to show you..


Clean up was easy with acetone and my clean up brush, and this is what they look like with no topcoat.


After topcoat to protect them from lifting, they look super pretty and glossy.



Delivery to the UK takes about 2/3 weeks, and Worldwide shipping, so if you like these or any other items I review don't forget you can use my 15 % Discount Code KLLC15.


You can also find Lady Queen on YoutubeBloggerInstagramFacebookTwitter and Google+ and next week I have an awesome Halloween plate to review.
Till then stay safe and much love....

16 comments:

  1. I'm always jealous of people who can do these and make it look awesome. I'm a hot mess when I try to use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, it's not that much harder than using smaller decals x

      Delete
  2. these are beautiful!! I bought something super similar not long ago and cannot wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, such a quick way to get a pretty mani x

      Delete
  3. These are fabulous and I love that they deliver free worldwide. I will definitely check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, I've never tried full nail water decals but they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very pretty and look really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are so cute and it's nice to see that they fit over long nails. I'll have to pick some up for my mom!

      Delete
    2. Be sure to use my 15 % discount code x

      Delete