Saturday 10 October 2015

Magnetic Rainbows

Inspired by Nails

Hey all, hope your having a good weekend. Mine is somewhat quiet which is a good thing as this mani took a while to do. Anna from Anna Beans Nails did an awesome mani with magnetic polishes, that I fell in love with and wanted to try. I haven't many magnetic's and I will admit to you all now that when I first started doing my nails about 5 years ago I bought these polishes, and this is the first time I've ever used them! My bad lol.


All I can remember is they were from a Chinese seller on ebay and about £1 each. Sadly they have no names, but are very pretty colours. So to start this mani I used the tutorial that Anna did in her post, and painted 1 coat of this Filthy Gorgeous Magnetic.


Then with a makeup sponge I blobbed the colours onto my nails. I got so carried away with the next step I forgot to take a photo. So here's cindy having a mention in this post :)


The star magnet is from Pretty, and like Anna working on one nail at a time, I applied a topcoat and held the magnet as close to my nails as possible without touching the wet polish. I was dubious it would work...


And here it is. I applied another coat of topcoat, I was a bit off on some nails with magnet placement, but overall it's a stunning creation.




Thank you so much to Anna for doing this and with a blog tutorial.
Have a happy weekend, stay safe and much love...

12 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful! I've never tried magnetic polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a polish that had taken a back seat really, hopefully it makes a come back and I'm so going to try this with a different style magnet x

      Delete
  2. This makes me want to pull out my magnetics and play! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me want to buy more lol. Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, all the credit goes to Anna for this one :)

      Delete
  4. Magnetic polish has NEVER worked for me. I might be a bit jealous of this! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try again, I find it hard to hold the magnet so close to the wet polish without touching it, I always get the shakes lol x

      Delete