Wednesday 28 October 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Hello Kitty Witch Decals 


Hey guys, I have my regular review for Charlies Nail Art a bit earlier as with Halloween on Saturday and I have some super cute Hello Kitty Witch Decals to show you. These come in a pack of 25 decals for 89p. 



As soon as I saw these I knew exactly what I wanted to do. So I made a blue to purple gradient and added some Halloween details.  A perfect base for these decals.


I applied each decal with a small amount of clear polish, and these decals showed up nicely with the darker base. They finished the mani perfectly. Super cute for Halloween and would also look great on shorter nails.



Don't forget to use my 10 % discount code BNM10 at the checkout.


FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+
are the places you been to check out to keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art. Fast delivery and great value for money with amazing customer service, and Worldwide shipping.
Stay safe and much love

19 comments:

  1. These are so cute and I love your base mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with your base mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you gave them a creepy base! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How freakin adorable are these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.M.G. These are adorable! And I love what you did with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG those are adorable!!! And I love your base art. :)

    ReplyDelete