Friday 16 October 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Crushed Shells 


Welcome to the end of another week, and I can't believe I've reached 500 posts! How the time has flown. My review for Charlies Nail Art today, I have some Crushed Shells. They come in 5 different colours for just 89p a bag. I have the pink ones, and they are a very pretty colour. 


My mani using these crushed shells started out with painting my nails white and swiping the tip at an angle with a pink polish I chose as close to the colour of the pink shells. Then under the pink stripe I applied the shells with topcoat, the added some fine stripes with the pink polish and a liner brush. Waiting for everything to dry and top coated.



This mani was inspired by Cute Nails, and I love how it all blends together. The shells come in different shapes and sizes, perfect for jazzing up any manicure.
Don't forget my 10 % discount code BNM10, use this at the checkout.


FacebookInstagramGoogle+ and Twitter
are where you need to click to keep up to date with all the awesome nail art accessories Charlies Nail Art stocks.
Thank you so much for stopping by, stay safe and much love.....

25 comments:

  1. Wow! I love what you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I've always wondered how the crushed shell is used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used these. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot express enough how gorgeous this mani is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how girly and beautiful this is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, definitely something different for me x

      Delete
  6. Oh this is just absolutely beautiful! Such a fun idea and mani.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen anything like these before! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty look! I've never seen crushed shells on a mani before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried using crushed shells for nail art, but I am in love with the design you created. I definitely want to try them out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charlies Nail Art do worldwide shipping and you can use my discount code :)

      Delete