Monday 26 October 2015

Moyou Nails Review

Polish and Plate 


Just 3 more reviews left for Moyou Nails, and I can't believe how quick I have got through them. Today I have a Christmassy style plate and the polish is most definitely perfect for Christmas too.


Green is not normally a colour I'd choose to paint my nails as some shades clash with my skin tone. But this one is super pretty. Swatched here with 2 coats and no topcoat. A perfect shade of green.


Plate 96 has some very pretty full nail images. A good mix of designs, Christmas jumper, hearts and 2 different styles of numbers.


I wanted to try all these images on my newly shaped and filed nails, so painted 2 mails red and 2 white. The jumper and hearts I stamped over the red polish, the numbers over the white. Shown here before topcoat.


The polish stamped perfectly over the white, and is clearly visible over the red. But once I applied topcoat, it really brought the colours together..



I will admit I really wasn't expecting to like the red and green, but wow was I wrong. Love everything about the polish and plate this week.
I have a 20 % discount code that you can enter at the checkout.

I'm looking forward to starting Christmas mani's and will so he using these 2 items. To see the other polishes and plates visit Moyou Nails or follow them on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+.
Stay safe and much love....

20 comments:

  1. I'm ready for Christmas! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's impressive how pigmented that green is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I'm probably going to be starting some Christmas manis next month LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green polish is beautiful, I am excited for Holiday nails too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Sure is, and not a colour I was expecting to like so much x

      Delete
  6. Green can be hit or miss based on the tone but this one looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was a little unsure at first x

      Delete
  7. I love how well that green pops over white! The red and green work well together, even if the color difference got a bit more subtle with topcoat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that green. Can't believe it's almost christmas..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Come round way too quickly x

      Delete
  9. I did not know that moyou was doing round plate ! The mani looks amazing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Moyou Nails sell the round plates, Moyou London sell the rectangular ones x

      Delete