Wednesday 26 June 2019

Rossi Nails

Glitter Dip Powder 

Hey all, I really wasnt expecting to post today as I don't feel too great! Even though I had already used this pretty glitter dip powder from Rossi Nails, I didn't get round to write this post.
So just a quick one, but still informative.
Confetti is a glitter glam dip powder that's in a clear base. Its looks super sparkly and a pinky red colour.
The coverage would be perfect over a base colour, but like a dip topper! You could dip more times to get a fuller coverage, but depending on how thick you like your nails.
I dipped twice, and happy with the speckled finish. A different look and so pretty and sparkly one the top coat is applied.
I'm loving these Glam dip powders from Rossi Nails and can't wait to try the last 2 I have, so be sure to watch this space.
You can also find and follow Rossi Nails on
Facebook and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love....

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh it creates a really cool effect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes especially if you don't like full glitter coverage x

      Delete
  2. You know what I wasn't sure what to expect at first but it actually turned out prettier than I was expecting!

    ReplyDelete