Thursday 20 June 2019

Beauty Big Bang

Leopard Flower Stamping

A very weird heading I know, but this circular stamping plate from Beauty Big Bang is super pretty and very detailed with some stunning images. 
With an open centre flower that's perfect for reverse stamping, which is surrounded by 4 full nail images.
BBB-013 is so pretty in person, and I couldn't wait to try it. So I create 3 looks...

This almost animal print/pebble image looks awesome over the turquoise base colour.
Reverse stamping with a matte finish.
Finally a monochrome look, but then..
I painted over with some sheer tint polishes.
I would recommend this plate for any length nails and use my discount code TRAB10 over on the Beauty Big Bang website.
If my discount code is used more than 6 times, then Beauty Big Bang will kindly host a giveaway over on IG.
You can pay via PayPal and credit card with free worldwide shipping.
You can also keep up to date with them over on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

4 comments:

  1. I love how you used this plate. It has such potential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big, bold designs! The reverse stamping is so cool!

    ReplyDelete