Thursday 13 June 2019

Beauty Big Bang

Flower Stamping 

Hey all, well it's been a while since I've posted a review for Beauty Big Bang. That's because my parcel was posted to the wrong address and they decided to keep it! I have no way of finding out where it's gone and my Postal Office is just plain useless! Anyway Maggie was very understanding and kindly resent the items, though one was still missing. 
So today I have created 3 looks using a very pretty Floral Stamping Plate bbb-020.
I'm also trying out these two top coats.
Fast Dry and Matte. Both are 9ml bottles

The first look I used the middle image over a rainbow smooshy base. And finished with the matte top coat. Feels weird painting shorter nails lol.

Next up I stamped in blue over white with the 2 single flower images.
Not sure how fast the fast dry topcost actually dried, but I was worried it would smear the stamoing. It didn't seem to, and just love how this look has a Chinese feel to it.
Finally this delicate white stamping over a pink base.
The matte top coat didn't smudge the stamping either, not sure if its cos I floated it over, but happy with both polishes.
The plate is etched well and some super pretty images.
You can use my discount code TRAB10 over on the Beauty Big Bang website, and if it's used 6 times then Beauty Big Bang will kindly host a giveaway with me on IG. You can pay via credit card and PayPal with free worldwide shipping.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

2 comments: