Tuesday 4 June 2019

Moyou Nails Fashion

Xl Stamping Plate 

Hello my lovelies, I'm here today with the last of the 3 brand new stamping plates from Moyou Nails Fashion. Today's plate is packed full of full nail images, that are all so detailed. 
Ethnic 7 from the Ethnic collection, and just take a look at this stunning plate!
Now even though these images are smaller than the length of my nails, so many of them can be stamped twice to still make an awesome and pretty look.
My first of 3 looks below you can watch me create on my video review and tutorial on this plate.
The base was made using Polishes from Moyou Nails Fashion.


The next look I created I think maybe my favourite as I wore it for a few days, and that is unusual for me lol. Starting with a blue base, I then stamped the circle bubble type design in white, then stamped again in black, and just love the final look.

Finally over white I stamped the swirl design using Shocking Pink, Light Blue, Atlantic Green and Pineapple Paradise, and finished with a matte top coat.

So many more looks can be created with the images on this plate, and polishes that are just amazing quality. I also used the new Xl Stamper, and would recommend all these items.
As always my discount code traceysp is available for you to use over on the Moyou Nails Fashion website and keep up to date with them on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

7 comments:

  1. All great stamping looks but I super love that first look with the rainbow base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how dense and intricate these patterns are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that first one, it's so busy and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a really great job with each look!

    ReplyDelete