Friday 21 June 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Mermaid Glitter 

Hello Friday again! My daughter reminds me every morning that it's a day closer to her birthday lol, and I've been winding her up as I'm a formula one fanatic and a race is on her 
birthday that we are having an F1 party ha ha!
So today for Charlies Nail Art I have this 4g resealable  bag of Mermaid Glitter. There are 4 different colours to choose from and are £1.39.
I have created 2 looks using this glitter, just so you can see the different colour effect you get with different base colours.
First up a pastel pink to peach gradient and I placed the larger glitters over my full nail.
Top coated twice and just love the iridescent sparkle each individual glitter gives off over the gradient base.
Then I wanted to do more of a mermaid look, so used the glitter in the same way as before, but only as an accent nail, over a blue base colour.

Again top coated twice to protect the glitters, and as you can see the complete different colour effect from the glitters.
Just a fab glitter that is so versatile, plus you get loads in the resealable bag!
For this and any other item from Charlies Nail Art, please use my discount code BNM15.
And keep up to date with them on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love.....

6 comments:

  1. How old will your daughter be?
    I like the glitters in the second look - the blue mani has a perfect mermaid vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one with the ocean-type stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these glitters transform depending on base color!

    ReplyDelete