Monday 17 June 2019

Born Pretty Store

Nicole Diary Stamping 

Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was better than last weeks, kids are all better and the norovirus has left the building!
Today I have a very fun plate indeed from Born Pretty Store, a Nicole Diary stamping plate item number 46444 and it's sort of sci fi meets mysterious. 
There is definitely a magical vibe about the images on this plate, that I opted for an almost galaxy base, made using multiple holographic and flakie pigments from Born Pretty.
Then stamping in white as I think black would have been too dark. Silver would have looked nice too.
A different image for each nail and if I'm honest I do like how this looks, but I feel I could have possibly scraped the polish over the image a few times as it looks too strong and takes away from the base. Maybe it's me just being picky!
But a fabulous plate either way. You can use my discount code BABX31 over on the Born Pretty Store website.
Not forgetting to keep up to date with them on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

6 comments:

  1. I just got this plate and I’m excited to use it. Your base is stunning. I do love the end result of this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That plate design is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The designs on this plate are so much fun! I absolutely love the base you went for it is everything!!

    ReplyDelete