Friday 7 June 2019

Charlies Nail Art

Dried Flowers 

Hello again, hope you didn't miss me too much yesterday! I took a day off due to my back, but feeling much better after a day of doing next to nothing. 
I'm also here with the start of some new items from Charlies Nail Art.
If you love dried flowers then you'll love this Dried Flower selection pack that has 8 small flowers (2 of each colour) and 4 leaf stems.
They cost £1.79 and each comes in their own little bag. It's nice to get a mix of flowers and leaves.
I was undecided whether to encapsulate in dip powder, but chose to just place over the top of each nail.
I stuck each flower to my nails when I applied the matte top coat, gently pressing them down to adhere to the polish. No top coat.
I then added a topcoat, but honestly preferred it without, plus my choice of topcoat also took the colour from the red flowers!
A fun item to have, especially with (hopefully) Summer on the way. These would look great for a summer party/bbq or picnic.
As always my discount code BNM15 is there for you to use over on the Charlies Nail Art website and keep up to date with them on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love....

No comments:

Post a Comment