Wednesday 19 June 2019

Rossi Nails

Glam Powder Marble and more..

Hey guys, hope you are all well. I'm excited to be sharing this post on another 2 glam dip powders from Rossi Nails.
As well as using them for full colour coverage, over natural nails or with tip extensions, you can create many different looks with a few different techniques. 
Today on good old cindy hand, I have done an ombre, colour block and marble with these 2 colours.
Electric Daisy is an awesome bright green almost lime neon, and Love Affair a super pretty purple. I also used the Clear to protect my designs and encapsulate a dried flower. The gems were stuck on with the second coat of top, from the Dip powder liquids.
To see how I created each design you can watch my full video review/tutorial below.


These Glam dip powders are so nice to use and very pigmented, plus come in a range of different shades, colours and finishes.
Why not check out Rossu Nails on Facebook
and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love....

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of using dip powders to marble! I’ll have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun to do and every design is different

      Delete