Saturday 6 February 2016

Something Fun

For Saturday 


So after this week I wanted a fun and cheery mani, I also received the Pueen Crystal Stamper I won on their IG competition :) 
So first a quick review of the stamper. It came in a pretty pink box, and on opening it not only did I get the Gold Crystal one with a purple stamper head (the one I wanted) but an extra white stamper head and 2 scrapers.


The stamping head itself is squishy, but not a soft as say the Creative Shop Stamper. I was still able to push my nail into it with a light push. As to picking up an image, it worked first time with no priming. All I did was roll it over my link roller to remove any dust. Just look how crisp and clean these images are from Pueen Encore Plates.




Awesome, don't you agree? So onto my fun mani. Again using a Pueen 24m plate, the Crystal Stamper and a selection of different coloured polishes.  


I stamped the single nail polish bottle image and made reverse stamped decals. I will admit my first mistake, at the time it didn't occur to me that once I turned the decals over, the words 'nail polish' would be back to front!
So take 2 and this time I carefully scraped away the writing, then coloured them in. With nail foil glue I placed them on my nails, apart from my ring finger. I added paint splats to this nail and a matte topcoat. Here's the finished look..


So colourful, fun, bright and cheery. I love it!
Have a great weekend and as always stay safe and much love...

17 comments:

  1. I love this mani! And that stamper looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty stamper! Love the look of your finished mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamper is so glamourous! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with that mani. You've got an incredible patience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning the crystal stamper, it is gorgeous! I love the polish design you did with it!

    ReplyDelete