Monday 29 February 2016

Moyou Nails Square Plate Review

Square Stamping Plate 413


Hello all and welcome to my last review for Moyou Nails Square Stamping Plates. Plate 413 maybe the last in the collection, but by no means a disappointment. A bit of a mix match single images, but still a pretty looking plate.



Again using Moyou Nails Polishes, the images transferred perfectly, and some really nice looking designs.



So onto my final 3 mani's,  I just had to use the paint splat image, and these neons over the black look stunning. I did stamp with white first to make the neons show up better.



Couldn't leave these musical notes, they look amazing over white!



Finally burgandy and pink metallic stars. I love these two colours together,  the compliment each other so well.




So there we have it. All 13 plates done. I had so much fun trying out all of them, and created some very pretty nails.


For any Square Stamping Plate, round stamping plate or polishes , use my discount code below.

Find Moyou Nails on FacebookInstagram
and Twitter.
Thank you so much for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love...

30 comments:

  1. At first the images looked like something I wouldn't use much but your manis convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I was unsure about this plate, but it's one if those you need lol x

      Delete
  2. I am in awe of those splats. You placement is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these designs are awesome! Really loving the neon splats, of course, but I love the more simpler designs as well. The stars are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh they're are so great! I think I like the star mani the best. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "pow!!!" design. Really beautiful nail arts. I love seeing all these cool MoYou designs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic! My favorite design was the stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how crisp all the images are. That splat look I adore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first mani is totally divine! I am so in love. I love how many unique images are on this plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely one of those plates you need :)

      Delete
  9. Your stamping skills make me so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun. I think it's all the practice I've had reviewing all these awesome plates x

      Delete
  10. Super cute nail art looks! I like that it has a nice range of images on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The neon splat is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always, mani perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute plate! I love the star mani you did!

    ReplyDelete