Thursday 4 February 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

And My Granddaughter's 1st birthday 


Hello everyone, how are you all? This week as been a very busy one with life in general. But today is a very special day. My gorgeous granddaughter is 1! I can't believe how quick the year has gone, and seeing her being born was a very precious moment for me. So today I'm posting my Charlies Nail Art early as I have combined my review with birthday nails.


These 3D bows are a very pretty pink, with a silver rhinestone. You get 4 in a pack for 45p.


The polish I used is an Indie I made myself called Millie-Rose after my granddaughter. I added the bow to my ring finger and white polka dots to the other nails.




These bows are very very pretty and a nice size, the silver rhinestone in the middle of the bow is a nice touch for added detail.
Use my 10 % discount code BNM10 at the checkout on any of the huge range of products on Charlies Nail Art website.


FacebookInstagram and Twitter is were you can see all the nails bits and new items from Charlies Nail Art.
I'm off for some birthday cuddles :)
Stay safe and much love...

19 comments:

  1. So very cute! Happy birthday to your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect manicure to celebrate your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, she is absolutely adorable! I love these so much, I am such a fan of dots and the polish you made is beautiful! What a sweet tribute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy first birthday to your grand daughter! Those bows are really cute and really went well with the manicure you created for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's a beautiful tribute! Happy birthday to your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Your granddaughter is adorable! Happy belated birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little cutie!! Nice inspiration nails.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and girly, perfect tribute!

    ReplyDelete