Monday 8 February 2016

Moyou Nails Square Plate Review

Square Stamping Plate 410


I really can't believe how quickly these review are going. I'm almost at the end of showing you all these Square Stamping Plates from Moyou Nails. Today's plate is perfect for Weddings, birthdays and celebrations. Plate 410 has some very detailed cakes and Crown images. I love the tea cup, ice cream cone and fireworks, and the horse and carriage is super cute!





Some of these images would make a beautiful silhouette mani. All polishes for stamping are Moyou Nails Polishes.
So onto my 3 different mani's...



Using a pearl white polish for my base colour, stamped with Moyou Nails Black, this mani is simple yet elegant.



Following on from my reverse stamped hearts from last week's review, this icecream cone was perfect to do the sane!



Lastly this firework image is stunning. I stamped with white first then stamped over with a selection of different coloured Moyou Nails Polishes, from the neon and metallic collections. Great for any special occasion. I couldn't decide if I liked this one glossy or matte.
Yet again on not disappointed with this plate. Some great single , well etched designs.


For this plate or any plate and polish from Moyou Nails, use my discount code below to get 20 % off your order.


FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can keep up to date with Moyou Nails, and for full delivery details - UK and worldwide click here.
Till next time stay safe and much love....

15 comments:

  1. The ice cream mani is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide between the glossy and matte either. Once again you've created gorgeous manis with this plate! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images look great for traditional "princess" style weddings. I like how crisp and clear they stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those images! That ice cream mani is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute plate! The horse and carriage actually make me think of Cinderella nails...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find the ice cream cone completely random on the wedding plate, but they really stole the show. Great ice cream mani!

    ReplyDelete