Monday 22 February 2016

Moyou Nails Square Plate Review

Square Stamping Plate 412


Plate 412 from Moyou Nails is another floral plate, but single smaller images. Some are very detailed and look really pretty.


They picked up and stamped well, some of these images are just gorgeous. Using Moyou Nails Polishes for all the stamping and sometimes as a base colour.




How beautiful is that singular rose, which gave me a great idea for my first mani..
made decals and I love how they stand out if a white background.



This mani is super elegant, these metallic polishes from Moyou Nails really stand out over darker polishes. I love how this one looked with a matte finish.



Finally this darker blue is absolutely stunning, and only took one coat for complete opaqueness. For stamping just as good. Again a delicate and elegant look.



Another great plate that I really enjoyed reviewing, as I love all 3 mani's. Only one more to go!

Again if you like this plate or any from the Square collection, or even the polishes from Moyou Nails,  use my discount code below,  just enter traceysp at the checkout.


And don't forget to check out Moyou Nails on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Join me next Monday for my last Square Stamping Plate Review.
Till then, stay safe and much love...

26 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love all the manis you created! (When do I not?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for a lovely comment ♡

      Delete
  2. These are some really beautiful manis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MoYou make the BEST stamping plates! I never have any issues with them. I love the black and silver stamping, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those manicures are jaw dropping besutiful. <3 will have to check out MoYou. Excellent post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much for a lovely comment ♡

      Delete
  5. These patterns are so beautiful and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the blue and white nail art the most!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always your manis are spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stamping art is superb! I especially love the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love every one of these. I cant puck a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely floral plate! I love the manis you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always your stamping is on point!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous themed plate and your manis are always wonderful! I really need to get myself a floral themed plate. Lol.

    ReplyDelete