Friday 26 February 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Easter Nail Stickers 


Hi friends,  with time flying past Easter will soon be here, so what better than some early Easter Nails! Charlies Nail Art stocks some very pretty and different range of Easter items, from water decals to these Glitter Stickers I'm reviewing today. 
They are only £1.00 and are super sparkly, with some very pretty Easter Eggs, and super cute bows and baskets.



They were very easy to peel from the backing using tweezers,  stuck flat on my nails. I didn't topcoat them as I didn't want to lose the pretty sparkle.



For these or any product from Charlies Nail Art, use my discount code below.

FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the places to keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art, and why not give them a like or follow while your there.
Stay safe and much love....

21 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I am in love with how cute they are and perfect for springtime too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute and perfect for the upcoming holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect for Easter, the stickers are adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! You picked excellent base colors too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man this year is going by so quickly! I love your Easter nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not so much for stickers or water decals but these are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer water decals to stickers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so adorable!! Totally perfect for Easter and Spring :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute are these! Perfect for Easter indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are these?! My daughter would love them!

    ReplyDelete