Friday 19 February 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Diamond Nail Gems


Well after a busy birthday yesterday, I'm here with another review for Charlies Nail Art. I'm so enjoying these reviews, as the amount of different nail product Charlies Nail Art stock is amazing.
So today I have these super pretty, sparkly and blingy Diamond Nail Gems. For 99p you get 10 gems that measures 8mm x 4mm.



The pretty rainbow that shines from these is awesome!  I thought I do a nice delicate girly mani to go with these gems. What do you think?




They lay flat on my nails and stuck really well with just topcoat. For these or any other items use my 10 % discount code at the checkout.


Keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art over on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love...

9 comments:

  1. These are a little large for my taste but I love the stamped mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful nail art! I like the way you were able to use the larger rhinestone so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Those gems are beautiful, and I love your mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so great at coordinating charms into your manis! Mine always look like I just randomly glued stuff to my nails. :))

    ReplyDelete