Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Nails

Christmas Candy Inspired Nails


I haven't done a water marbled mani in ages, so for the next prompt in Clairestelle8 Holiday Nails IG challenge I thought the Christmas Candy would be perfect for a water marble. A few years back I did a Candy Cane inspired water marble, and wanted to try something different this time. Using 2 polishes from Sally Hansen, White On and Beaming.


These polishes marble so well and instead of doing a striped marble I opted for a swirl for a different type if Christmas Candy. My nails were painted with a white base to make the white look whiter and the red pop. Which I think it does and looks beautiful.


As I have no candy here, I took my photo with red tinsel and I think it's an amazing contrast with the red and white marble. Hope you like it too. Have a great weekend.
Stay safe and much love.....

14 comments: