Thursday 31 December 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

3D Clock Charms

Image from Google.
Well can you believe it's the last day of 2015! Hope you all have had a happy holiday, and have a safe New York. This is also my last review for this year for Charlies Nail Art and I knew straight away when I was sent these charms I was going to save them for this special New Years Mani.
For 89p you get 4 3D Clock Charms that are super cute, incredibly detailed and measure about 8 mm. 



So after doing a black to silver gradient,  I stamped some fireworks and the London Skyline, then added the clock charm with topcoat. It suits this mani so well, and what a great way to see out 2015 and welcome 2016.



As always if you like these or any nail art items from Charlies Nail Art, use my discount code below. And you can find them on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.


I'd also like to take this time to thank you all for your continued support over this year, and here's hoping 2016 is another great year for nails!
Whatever way you are seeing the New Year in, stay safe, have a great time and much love xxx

15 comments: