Monday 14 December 2015

Moyou Nails Square Stamping Plate

Square Stamping Plate 403


Hello to you all, and I'm here with my weekly reviews for Moyou Nails new Square Stamping Plates. So far from my previous reviews, these plates are amazing, great choice of images that are etched really well and pick up perfectly on a stamper.
Today's plate is number 403, the floral one from this collection. I loved it a soon as I saw it and couldn't wait to do this review. You can find the Moyou Nails Polishes I use here.




How awesome are all these images! A good mix of flowers, leaves and the peacock and birds are super cute. All stamp really well. Again even with this plate I was able to double stamp on my nails. So these plates are great for long and short nails. I only double stamp as I find it too hard to stretch an image to make it bigger. 



The last image just reminded me of a China Plate so only fitting I stamped in blue!



For my final mani I made stamped decals. I really like this image and wowzers, when I placed the decals on my nails, cleaned up and top coated, I didn't ever want to take it off! You know what I mean, one of those mani's you do and you think 'I'm in love! '




So there you have it. I'm really liking these plates, if you do too then use my 20 % discount code traceysp.




You can find Moyou Nails on FacebookInstagram and Twitter. Join me next Monday for plate 404.
Staysafe and much love....

17 comments:

  1. Great plate! I wish I was this good with stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! That last mani is sublime! Your stamping skills are awesome, I can never tell that you've double stamped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much. I will do a video tutorial when I'm less busy xx

      Delete
  3. I really like this plate and all of the stamping you did with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flawless stamping! Moyou London were the first quality plates I bought and they haven't disappointed yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, these are gorgeous plates in every way :)

      Delete
  5. I love your looks. The last one is my favorite, looks like a jungle !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was thinking camouflage lol x

      Delete
  6. Your reverse stamping look is so gosh darn pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this plate! That last mani is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is another great plate! Your last mani would have to be my favorite. I wish they shipped to Canada. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great plate for floral lovers! I love stamping!

    ReplyDelete