Monday 7 December 2015

Moyou Nails Square Stamping Plate

Square Stamping Plate 402



Hello again and welcome to my next review for Moyou Nails. Today's square plate has a beautiful mixture of animal print and some classic images. Plate 402 has 11 full nail designs.


These images stamped nicely on paper and the Moyou Stamper, I used Moyou Polishes in black for this test.



So for this review I have again done 3 different Mani's using an image from the top, middle and bottom of this plate.
For my first mani the 4th image from the top row, I painted my nails with a dark purple polish and stamped with Moyou Nails Lilac Polish.



I love to look of purple on purple and this image was perfect for these colours, and I was even able to double stamp this design.
Next I have done the first of 2 animal print nails. I loved this image as soon as I saw it!




I made an orange, yellow and white base using cling film and stamped the mixed tiger and leopard print with Moyou Nails black polish. Such a pretty image that looked even better when I applied topcoat.
My last mani I have done a monochrome smudged base and stamped with black and white polish to create a snake skin look.



I really love this one, the image picked up perfectly and was super easy to double stamp. A matte topcoat finished this snake skin mani.


My discount code is below if you like any of these plates or polishes.

You can find Moyou Nails on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+.
Stay safe much love....


20 comments:

  1. The design are so great. I love your first mani. Look so gothic. Lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wallpaper stamp on your first mani looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice plate! I love the manis you did. My favorite is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are turning out to be amazing plates :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the damask print. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stamping always impresses me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these picked up SUPER well. I am really impressed with the intricacies of the design and how they look transferred to the nail. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be still my heart! Those damask stamps are gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a nice plate. I love seeing what you come up with when stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm loving these plates and wish I had time to do more than 3 mani's x

      Delete
  9. That animal print mani is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you pared the images with the mani's! Great work!

    ReplyDelete