Friday 18 December 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

3D Ribbon Bows 


Hello beautiful readers, hope I find you well. If like me your super busy, so many things to do and not enough hours in the day! Anyway my Charlies Nail Art review is for some super cute 3D Ribbon Bows. They come in 5 different colours for £1.00. I was sent the pink ones.



They photographed dark than they actually are, and I didn't even realise that the pink polish I used matched these bows perfectly.



I'm really liking the look of this mani, and the bow stuck firmly to my nail just with topcoat. This is definitely a nail art I would wear for an evening out, or anytime as I don't want to remove it!! My discount code is BNM10 and will get you 10% of your order.

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out Charlies Nail Art on FacebookInstagram and Twitter .
Stay safe and much love....

15 comments:

  1. I love this mani! Bows are the perfect addition for nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I spotted this mani on Facebook and really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that really is a perfect match! This reminds me of the '80s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This mani is super cute and girly! I honestly feel like there now needs to be more hours in the day. If only that was possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks super lovely. I love your mani.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable charms! I love that you paired it with a plaid stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think they go so well together x

      Delete