Saturday 19 December 2015

Festive Sweaters

Christmas Nails with a Difference 


I'm sure as it's coming to the end of the year, and I've been super busy with reviews that I'm on a slow down. I know we all get those times when we have no umph to do anything! Well that's me today and what don't help either is I had no clue what to do for this prompt in Clairestelle8 Holiday Nails IG challenge. My inspiration has come from Claire herself. So my Festive Sweater Nails are something you possibly wouldn't expect.
I'm not too sure myself if I like them, and think they resemble wrapping paper more than a jumper.
I love this gradient though...



I stamped with Moyou Nails Blue and Pink polish.


So what do you think? Maybe it's because they are not true Christmas colours, maybe it's just me lol.
Have a great weekend and till next time stay safe and much love....

8 comments:

  1. I love the colors that were used for this mani! Definitely different from the traditional Christmas colors but still very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I agree and it's slowly growing on me!

      Delete
  2. Great stamping, I really like the pastel christmas look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's brilliant to do a gradient with the stamping and the underlaying color.

    ReplyDelete