Saturday 26 December 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

3D Rose Nail Art

Hope you all had a great Christmas yesterday. Mine was amazing with all the family and my granddaughters 1st Christmas, we made it a special day.
Today's mani is super easy to do yet so pretty. Charlies Nail Art has some very nice items that can make any manicure look special. These 3D Ceramic Roses are just 49p for 6 and come in a mix of white and pinks, also very detailed. 



So to use these I created a pink and white diagonal gradient and attached the roses with topcoat to my thumb and ring finger.



So delicate and feminine and I love how they look together rather than singular on each nail. My 10 % discount code is below.


You can find and follow Charlies Nail Art on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Till next time stay safe and much love...

9 comments: