Friday 4 December 2015

Charlie's Nail Art Review

Christmas Water Decals 


Well here we are finally in December! I've been really looking forward to doing Christmas nails, so todays review for Charlie's Nail Art is just perfect. These pretty decals are super colourful and cute. You can find the ones I'm reviewing today here, and the whole range of Christmas water decals here.



The detail in these decals is amazing, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
I made aa two toned blue gradient from dark to light blue, added a holographic topcoat for some extra Christmas sparkle, then with white polish added snowy tips. Applying these decals is so easy and it brought the whole mani together.


Even I was surprised with the added snow detail, as on the white backing it obviously wasn't visible. I really love this, as I think Winter/Christmas scene nails look stunning.
To get yourself 10 % discount,  use my code BNM10.


FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ are all the place you can find, follow and like Charlies Nail Art.
I'll have another Christmas review early next week, so tillthen stay safe and much love....

18 comments:

  1. Your gradient is amazing. And thats really a perfect base for the WD. I love the snowman !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute and that gradient is AMAZEBALLS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this much! Your gradient is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute mani!! Nice gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gradient is just perfection and the Christmas decals look awesome! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gradient, love the decals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your gradient is fab and those decals are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete