Wednesday 9 December 2015

Charlies Nail Art Review

Snowflake Nail Charms


Hello all and I'm here with my mid week review on another Christmas item from Charlies Nail Art. Today I have some very pretty Gold Snowflake Charms. You get 2 snowflakes in either gold or silver for only 69p, you can find them here.



How pretty and full of detail are they. Also with a slight curve, which was great when applying to my nail. I recycled my previous weekend nails as I though this charm would look so nice with my gold stamped snowflakes.


Just the perfect sized charm and stuck really well to my nail with just topcoat, making this mani look refreshed and stunning. Please click here to see all the postal dates for Christmas, UK and worldwide. And don't forget to use my discount code below.


FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ is where you can keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art, and till Friday stay safe and much love....

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful charm, and I love the art you did with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I have some snowflake charms I need to bust out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they're slightly curved

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg. I really love when you do golden flakes over black. I need to borrow the idea !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and go for it I'd love to see :)

      Delete
  5. That's a nice sized (as in very small) charm, I have a couple in my stock but they are just too big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a perfect size and would even fit my pinky I reckon xx

      Delete
  6. You always pair your art so perfectly with these charms! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That charm is lovely! Pairing it with the snowflake stamp was a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this mani, the dark base and bright gold are such a good contrast! :)

    ReplyDelete